www.archive-org-2014.com » ORG » O » OLOLB

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".

    Archived pages: 555 . Archive date: 2014-09.

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: .. Contribute to the national campaign for the restoration of the Basilica of our Lady of Lebanon Account = Sanctuaire Notre Dame Du Liban wift Code = AUDBLBBX IBAN = LB10 0056 0003 8644 3461 0020 1206.. Our Lady of Lebanon All Rights reserved 2014.. Website Design and Development by NetDesignPlus ltd..

    Original link path: /
    Open archive

  • Title: Lady Of Lebanon
    Descriptive info: نأمل من جميع المؤمنين المساهمة معنا في ترميم البازيليك، المساهمة تكون إما مالية وإما عينية Account = Sanctuaire Notre Dame Du Liban wift Code = AUDBLBBX IBAN = LB10 0056 0003 8644 3461 0020 1206..

    Original link path: /home/index/2
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: join us on facebook.. Home.. Mission Vision Values.. Harissa History.. Administration.. Twinning.. Movements Orgs.. News.. Events.. Photo Gallery.. Homilies.. Harissa in the Media.. Agenda.. Ceremonies.. Volunteers.. Send A Postcard.. Pray for Them.. Counseling.. I Need Help.. Guestbook.. Tell a Friend.. Contact Us.. Mariology.. Marian Library.. Latest Related Links.. Gift shop.. M.. T.. W.. F.. S.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10..  ...   25.. 26.. 27.. 28.. 29.. 30.. 31.. www.. ourladyoflebanon-dc.. org.. ololmiami.. ourladyoflebanon.. Saturday September 13, 2014.. Events and Masses.. قداسات هذا اليوم: 7.. 30 ق.. ظ.. و4-5-6-7 ب.. On this Day.. سنة 1936، تدشين كنيسة سيدة لبنان الجديدة للموارنة في بوسطن في الولايات المتحدة الأميريكية.. سنة 1917، الظهور السادس للسيدة العذراء في فاطمة البرتغال.. Liturgical.. Saint of the Day: St.. John Chrysostom.. أعياد وتذكارات: خريستوفورس.. 0..

    Original link path: /home/home/index/1
    Open archive
  •  

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: Mission.. Our Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary belongs to the Maronite Patriarchate who entrusted its administration to the Congregation of Lebanese Maronite Missionaries since its foundation in 1904.. The shrine guardians constitute an apostolic missionary group, in accordance with constitution of the Congregation of Maronite Lebanese Missionaries.. A National Site.. As this Sanctuary is considered to be the ultimate place for honoring the Virgin Mary by both Christians and Muslims, its guardians host regular workshops to promote Lebanese internal reconciliation and nurture communication among all communities, thus strengthening concepts of acceptance of others, appreciation of diversity, and community life.. From its location in Daroun-Harissa, Our Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary also aims at insuring the social development of surrounding communities and villages.. A Holy Place.. Honoring the Virgin Mary is a major element of the spiritual life of the vast majority of believers, regardless of the religious community they would belong to.. Consequently, the missionaries in charge of the administration of Our Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary work at positively reinforcing relations among all local Churches as well as different Christian communities and apostolic movements.. They undertake developing spiritual  ...   as the practice of Mariology, guardians of the Sanctuary provide proper understanding and honoring of the Blessed Virgin.. They focus on the lead of Virgin Mary of believers towards Jesus as well as on her veneration, the reverence and worship of God and the sound interpretation of the Catholic Church regarding miracles, visions, vows and other forms of piety.. A Touristic Place.. Amidst a pine forest, overlooking the Bay of Jounieh, one of the most attractive panoramic views in the world, Our Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary is famous for its geographical location.. The Ministry of Tourism has classified it as one of the most beautiful touristic sites in Lebanon, and works on attracting both Arab and foreign tourists.. Vision.. Our Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary, one of the most important centers in the world for honoring Virgin Mary, draws thousands of believers from all over the world each year.. As one of the Marian International Sanctuaries, it advocates for peace, and AIDS, breast cancer, diabetes, and drug addiction victims, and road safety, etc.. during some of the World Days observed by the Holy-See and the UNO.. Value..

    Original link path: /info/missionvisionvalue
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: Milestones.. The Sanctuary Chapel.. Basilica.. Lourdes Chapel.. Forgiveness Chapel.. Bethania Chapel.. Our Lady Of Lebanon statue.. Projects Underway.. Intervention Center.. Fathers Who Served the Sanctuary.. Silver jubilee of the inauguration of The Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary.. 1933.. Golden of the inauguration of The Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary.. 1945.. Visit of His Holiness Pope John Paul II to The Lady of Lebanon.. 10 May 1997.. Welcoming of Sainte Theresa of Lisieux relics in the Lady s Basilica.. 19-21 October 2002.. Farewell ceremony to Lebanon.. 16 November 2004.. The First Century anniversary of the Sanctuary.. 2004.. Inauguration of the Sanctuary.. 3 May 1908.. First official celebration for the Maronite Church.. 7 May 1933.. Second official celebration for the Armenian Catholic Church.. 13 August 1993.. Third official celebration for the Melkite Catholic Church.. 15 August 1933.. Fourth official celebration for the Assyriac Catholic Church on Holy Mary s Day.. 8 September 1933.. Fifth official celebration for the Latin Church.. 2 October 1933.. Sixth official celebration for the chaldean Church.. 8 December 1933.. End of the silver jubilee.. 31 May 1934.. Marial year and golden jubilee for the inauguration of The Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary.. 1954.. Opening of the marial month: First evening.. 29 April 1954.. Opening of the marial month: Second evening.. 30 April 1954.. Closing of the trilogy : Third evening.. 2 May 1954.. Official opening of the golden jubilee on Our Lady of Lebanon s Feast: Mass animated by the choir of the Monastery of Kreim Missionaries.. Scouts and Catholic Work Day under the Assyriac Catholic Church s patronage.. 8 May 1954.. Church Unity Day under the patronage of the Melkite Catholic Patriarch.. 16 May 1954.. School and Children s Day under the patronage of the Episcopal Committee for Catholic Schools.. 23 May 1954.. Mothers and families Day under the patronage of the Armenian Catholic Patriarch.. 27 May 1954.. Congregations Day and opening of the marial road under the patronage of the Marial Episcopal Committee.. 30 May 1954.. Pentecost: Visit of the authorities, the clergy and congregations under the patronage of the Apostolic Nuncio.. 6 June 1954.. Marial congress.. 30 May 20 October 1954.. End of the marial congress.. 21-24 October 1954.. First centennial anniversary of the Sanctuary Harissa.. One hundred years to the laying of the foundation-stone of Our Lady of Lebanon Sanctuary.. Fiftieth anniversary of Mary, Mother of Light s visit to Lebanese cities and villages.. 150 year anniversary  ...   dome rises 62 meters above the ground, it stands out on top of a mountain that overlooks the famous city jounieh.. It can seat up to 3500 confortably, all of whom can contemplate the original sanctuary of Our Lady of Lebanon through a twenty-meter wide and forty-two meter high glass window behind the altar.. Since the 1980 s, many religious ceremonies have been celebrated in the Basilica, especially, during May, the holy month of Mary.. The Pope John-Paul II visited the Basilica 10.. th.. of May 1997.. Located beneath the frontal part of the Basilica, it was originally called a crypt.. Today, it bears the name of Our lady of Lourdes as portrayed on the stained glass window to the left of the Altar, to the right of the Altar, the Holy Family and the Twelve Apostles.. It can accommodate up to 300 people seated.. In 2004, a new place for confession and spiritual direction.. Inaugurated on 1997, is the most recent Chapel in the complex of Our Lady of Lebanon.. The stained glass windows and marbled floors contribute to its exquisite architecture.. The stained glass window behind the Altar depicts Jesus carrying the lost sheep on his shoulders.. As depicted, many come to the Forgiveness Chapel seeking spiritual guidance and confession.. Built in 2005 in Bethania, the center for spiritual retreats, a chapel with a 300 people seating capacity.. It serves the needs of the retreats and the celebration of Holy Sacraments such as weddings and christenings.. One of the most beautiful art pieces that portrays the Virgin Mary manufactured in France.. The statue was elevated in 1908 above the principal sanctuary.. It is made up of seven sections that were assembled on top of the stone base which has the shape of a trunk, with a bottom perimeter of 64m, an upper perimeter of 12m and with an overall height of 20m.. The statue made with molten Bronze, painted white, gave the statue more splendor and clarity.. The statue is 8.. 50m in height, 5.. 50m in perimeter and weights 15 tons.. The location of the Shrine which overlooks the Bay of Jounieh, is considered one of the world s most beautiful sceneries.. Install A new Sound System Inside Basilica.. Restoration Of Public Restrooms.. A pilgrim café-restaurant with a library reading area for visitors.. Landscaping work of a garden.. billboard.. Restoration Waterproofing treatment of the Basilica.. under construction..

    Original link path: /info/index/history/1
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: |.. The Sanctuary.. Bethania.. Fathers.. Congregation of the Lebanese Maronite Missionaries.. R.. ector.. Father Khalil Alwan.. Vice Rector.. Father Younen Obeid.. Treasury.. Father Antonios El Bazouny.. Member of Religious community.. Father Saiid Irani.. Member of Religious community.. Father Sami Rached.. Father Elie Andraos.. Secretary of Religious community.. Father Youhanna Yechouh El-Khoury.. The Congregation of Maronite Lebanese Missionaries is a clerical congregation, of Patriarchal right, whose sons have professed the vows of the three evangelical counsels of obedience, chastity and poverty, in accordance with the sacred laws.. It undertakes its spiritual and apostolic activities in harmony with the local ecclesiastical hierarch in order to spread the faith and maintain it in our Maronite Church and the Universal Church.. (CMLM Constitutions No.. 1).. The Founding.. The Congregation of Maronite Lebanese Missionaries was established at Al-Kreim Monastery Ghosta in 1865, through the prompt efforts of Father Youhanna Al-Habib (Later on, Honorary Bishop of Nazareth) with the help of many zealous priests, foremost of whom is Father Estephan Qozzah, the first Superior General and the spiritual father of the fledgling Congregation.. The most specific of reasons that prompted me to found the Congregation of Missionaries is my view that our present epoch has need for priests zealous for the spiritual welfare of the neighbor, detached from all but the endeavors at hand, preparing themselves, devoting their attention to this strive of formidable stature (from the writings of the founder).. The Objectives.. Motivated by zeal for the glory of God and the serving of his people, the Congregation committed itself since its inception to the mission in its broader sphere, especially in the fields of the service of the Word and catechesis aimed at proclaiming the mystery of Christ, realizing the Gospel of salvation, and supplying the people with every spiritual endeavor beneficial for their salvation.. A soldier for the sake of God and His kingdom, the mission is not limited to a field excluding others, but, extends from preaching and propagating the Gospel through all ways and means, to spiritual accompaniment in all its varieties, to the fields of education and enculturation of the youth at all levels, without any social class or faith discrimination.. Formation.. The Congregation is vigilant in providing the best means for an integrated human, priestly and apostolic formation, in all its dimensions and at all levels and stages.. For the assurance of bringing this sacred yet laborious task to its hoped-for conclusion, the Congregation produced the book.. Daleel At-Tanshi a.. (The Formation Guide), to be in the hands of the missionaries as the best of guides and an incentive: enlightening, reminding and encouraging the missionary in his daily efforts and strive, so that one who belongs to God may be competent, equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:17), ambassadors for Christ, as if God were appealing through us (2 Corinthians 5:20).. The Expansion.. As soon as His Beatitude the Patriarch ratified the decree authorizing the launching of the Congregation on March 25, 1866, the first fathers turned, without prelude or delay, to the spiritual services they enlisted themselves for, and started roaming through the villages and cities, near and far.. They were preaching, listening to confessions, providing catechesis to children, solving people s problems and disputes, conducting spiritual retreats in schools, parishes and monasteries for all the different groups of the faithful and the fraternities of monks and nuns, parish priests and bishops.. Their favors were made manifest, and the kreim and the mission became two names for one calling.. Since the specific aim of the Congregation is to serve Maronites, and its mission extends in every direction where there are Maronites (Canon 9), in no time, the missionaries had followed the sons and daughters of their Church to Syria, Palestine and Egypt and to the rest of the countries of expansion, thus realizing the wish of their founder: The wish most dear to my heart is to see you before my death, spread in the East and throughout the whole world, just like Jesus disciples, announcing the Good News with generosity and disposition, not minding any need or toil, or danger or resistance, all for the love of the One who loved us and sacrificed Himself for our sake (from the writings of the founder).. The Institutions of the Congregation in Lebanon.. The Superior General Headquarters Jounieh.. Throughout history, the Superior General headquarters moved between Al-Kreim Monastery Ghosta, and the St.. John the Beloved Monastery Jounieh, and the College des Apôtres, in the College itself, or in a private wing inside the College campus.. The headquarters will return this year to settle at the Saint John the Beloved Monastery Jounieh, once renovation work is completed after the destruction inflicted on the Monastery and its surroundings caused by the bombing of the.. Saout Al-Mahabba.. (Voice of Charity) the Radio Station on the night of May 6-7, 2005.. Al-Kreim Monastery Ghosta.. It is the Mother House.. It is the cradle of the Congregation.. It was founded in it, and from it, it was launched, and to it, it was linked.. Presently, it is the monastery for the novitiate.. Its erection dates back prior to 1716, and was constructed over the remains of a fortress or an old temple.. Sheikh Abi Nader Daher Al-Khazen endowed it to the Armenian Antonine Congregation.. The Armenian monks and their first Patriarch and bishops, who were flooding in from Aleppo at the start of their return into the arms of the Catholic Church, resided in it.. When they left it and moved to Bzommar and to the Mar Antonios Khishbaouh Monastery Ghazir, the founder bought it and the surrounding real estate on February 18, 1865.. He refurbished it and endowed it to the Congregation, which was born and raised there.. The Congregation constantly strove at expanding it and still does.. Its church contains a very valuable piece of art, an icon dating back prior to the thirteenth century and is called the Suffering Trinity.. It depicts the eternal Father embracing the crucified Christ, with the Holy Spirit in the bodily form of a dove settling over the gibbet of the cross.. Saint John the Beloved Monastery Jounieh.. When Al-Kreim Monastery Ghosta became too crammed for its residents, and to facilitate transportation, and in announcing the expansion of the apostolic endeavor, the Congregation decided in 1901, to erect the St.. John the Beloved Monastery in Jounieh.. Immediately, the missionaries set out to perform their spiritual, social and educational role.. Aside from their ecclesiastical services, from Masses, hearing confessions, preaching and seasonal spiritual retreats, they established in it fraternities, opened free schools for the poor children of Jounieh, founded the Catholic Youth Club, equipping it with an invaluable library to fight illiteracy and combat novelties and factions.. They were vigilant to attend to the social concern by establishing the Refuge of the Poor Association following the model of the St.. Vincent de Paul Society.. In 1924, the printing press was established in the vicinity of the Monastery, the first fruit of which was the publishing of the book containing the statutes of the Congregation.. After accommodating the Maronite Patriarchal Tribunal, the whole Monastery was transformed so as to house the.. (Voix de Charite) Radio Station, while keeping the church open for the sake of the faithful.. Collège des Apôtres.. Jounieh.. After relinquishing the Ain Waraka Patriarchal School in Ghosta, in June of 1939, which had been handed over in September 1935, in accordance with an agreement with its president, the curate Youhanna Estephan, the Congregation decided to open its own college in Jounieh and it was given the name Ma had Ar-Russul (.. Collège des Apôtres.. ) designed by the Russian Architect Igor Betlanko.. While the new building was being constructed, the Khalil Maroun Building in the New Harbor quarter was leased to be a temporary school.. Despite the eruption of World War II, in early September, 1939, work continued and the distinctively designed first wing of the College was completed and opened to students in October of 1940.. From then on, the College continued to grow with the years and expand through the building of new wings equipped with the most modern up to date apparatus, to become one of the biggest of colleges.. The Cadmos School Jouaar An-Nakhl, Tyre.. After obtaining permission and the blessing of His Beatitude the Patriarch, the Congregation bought, in 1964, a spacious piece of land in  ...   established missions in city after city, in the service of the Gospel, the Church and society.. Soon enough, mission houses became tantamount to a second home for every Lebanese and an embassy before there was one.. In these centers, all would congregate, without division and discrimination, to become acquainted with each other and to collaborate, and to further clutch on to their religious beliefs, their social traditions and their national heritage.. The Argentine Mission Buenos Aires.. When the number of missionary fathers did not exceed ten, the Superior General Father Youssef Moubarak heeded the request of His Beatitude the Patriarch and the Pontifical See.. On May 8, 1901, the feast day of St.. John the Beloved, the patron saint of the Congregation, it declared the appointment of Fathers Hanna Ghosn and Mikhael Hajjar to proceed to Argentina and establish a mission carrying the name of St.. Maron, to serve the Maronites and the Lebanese immigrants.. The two Fathers left on the Monday of Pentecost, May 27, to reach Buenos Aires on July 5, 1901, and launched the mission the very next day, Sunday July 6, with a very well attended Mass.. Despite all the hardships they encountered, the mission took off and grew, thanks to the support of many of the benevolent, Lebanese from all groups, and Argentineans.. Afterwards, the number of missionaries began to increase.. After nine decades, thirty missionaries were counted, priests and brothers, and they trickled in, in succession, to work laboriously and worthily in all religious, educational, cultural and national fields.. They traveled throughout the vast Argentinean landscape, and in every city with a Maronite community, they established religious fraternities and social clubs.. In the Argentinian capital, Buenos Aires, aside from the monastery, they built a small church which grew and is now a cathedral.. It was consecrated and inaugurated by the Patriarch Cardinal Mar Nasrallah Peter Sfeir in 2001, on the occasion of the one hundredth Jubilee of the mission.. In 1904 an elementary school was formed.. It became a secondary school in 1920.. It is still teaching today, in addition to the official curriculum, Arabic and French for those desiring to learn them, and also the commercial sciences and accounting.. In 1913, the printing press and the newspaper.. Al-Murssal.. (The Missionary) were established.. On April 28, 1959, an Apostolic Decree was issued mandating the erection of a diocese specific to the Eastern Churches headed personally by the head Bishop of the Catholic Church in Buenos Aires and the mission head was appointed Vicar General of the Maronites.. On December 2, 1990, the head of the mission, Father Sharbel Merhi, was ordained in Bkerke as Bishop of the St.. Sharbel Maronite Eparchy in Argentina.. The United States of America Mission.. In a first stage (1916-1952), at the request of the people and the permission of the ecclesiastical authorities, three missionaries worked in the United States: Father Francis Sham oun (1874-1920), pastor of the St.. Louis Parish in Missouri, 1916, where he died and was buried there in 1920; Father Boulos Al-Khoury (1900-1951), who served the Akron Parish in Ohio, where he died on February 28, 1951, and was buried there; and, Father Youssef Kmeid (1876-1952), who traveled for seven years (1920-1927) serving Lebanese communities throughout the States, settling to serve St.. Maron Parish in the city of Cleveland, Ohio, until his death on June 29, 1952.. After a long break, and condescending at the insistence of the Shepherd of the new Maronite Eparchy, the missionaries returned in September of 1988, to study and to perform the apostolic service in numerous fields.. They served existing parishes, developing them, and they established new ones and erected a permanent center for the Congregation in Houston, Texas.. His Beatitude Patriarch Cardinal Mar Nasrallah Peter Sfeir visited the center on May 19-20, 2008.. The South Africa Mission Johannesburg.. The history of establishing the Johannesburg Mission goes back to 1927, with the appointment of Father Youssef Juan as a Patriarchal Visitor, and thereafter, the appointment of Father Boutros Al- Alam as the proper pastor of the Maronite community through a Patriarchal Decree on September 21, 1928.. He served very well until his death on June 13, 1962.. He was succeeded by Father Mikhael Chebli and carried out the mission with zeal and purity in conduct throughout thirty years, until the Congregation was able to send a number of young priests who worked strenuously and diligently on developing the mission and erecting a new center on the east side, and another in the southern sector of the city.. On February 10, 1992, Patriarch Cardinal Mar Nasrallah Peter Sfeir consecrated the Church of Our Lady of the Cedars.. It was the first visit by a Maronite patriarch to this distant land.. His Beatitude again graced with a second visit on May 7, 2008, to dedicate the Church and Shrine of Our Lady of Lebanon in the southern part of the city.. The Brazil Mission Rio de Janeiro.. In the middle of June, 1931, Fathers Elias Maria Al-Ghorayeb (1881-1960), and Gibrayel Zaidan (1882-1963), came in from Argentina to Rio de Janeiro, the capital of Brazil at that time, for the purpose of establishing a mission there.. On February 16, 1932, they were joined by Father Youssef Al-Hani (1894-1975), who would become Father Al-Ghorayeb s traveling companion throughout more than thirty years.. For, Father Gibrayel Zaidan was to leave them in the middle of August, 1937, having been appointed roaming missionary among the communities in all the republics of South America, with the Argentine mission in Buenos Aires as his base.. The missionaries worked laboriously and competently to launch the mission in Rio de Janeiro.. Aside from the religious and social services, they built a school which closed after eleven years.. They erected a monumental church and a mission house under the name of Our Lady of Lebanon.. They were not able to establish Maronite parishes outside Rio de Janeiro due to a shortage in priests, but, they compensated for that with their seasonal pastoral visits to all regions, even the very remote ones, endeavoring to rally together the communities, establishing fraternities and clubs.. Father Al-Ghorayeb assumed quite a very illustrious stature in all circles and was appointed by Cardinal Camra, Head Bishop of Rio, as his Vicar General to deal with all the affairs of the Eastern Catholics, from Maronites to Syriacs to Chaldeans to Armenians.. To perpetuate the memory of his glorious deeds and contributions, the municipality named a street after him.. The mission is still prospering and those in authority are seeking to erect new centers as needs demand and capabilities allow.. The Australia Mission Sydney.. At the request of the Shepherd of the Maronite Eparchy in Australia, Archbishop Youssef Hitti, the Congregation dispatched to Sydney in 1993, one of its sons, Father Sarkis Charbel (1957-2000), to aid in the pastoral service and to undertake mission endeavors.. With increased needs, it became necessary to dispatch more missionaries, and they served many of the parishes and administered youth organizations and apostolic movements.. They also established a branch of the Voice of Charity, broadcasting programs in Arabic and English.. They strove to build a permanent center for the mission, which was inaugurated in 2004, under the name of St.. John the Beloved, the patron saint of the Congregation.. The Holy Land Mission.. Responding to pressing needs, and at the request of the Shepherd of the Eparchy, Archbishop Boulos Sayah, the Congregation agreed in 2005, to dispatch priests to serve the Lebanese in general and the Maronites in particular, especially those who left their southern border villages.. They resided in the city of Nazareth at first, and from there, they began to roam through all the regions where the displaced are grouped.. They are now based in Akko, carrying on with their apostolic endeavors.. New Missions Being Established.. Emanating from its gifts and in realization of its goals, the Congregation is presently striving to establish many new missions in response to zealous calls and in accordance with the capabilities at hand:.. In the City of Santo Domingo The Dominican Republic;.. In the City of Bogotá Columbia;.. In the City of Malmo Sweden;.. In the City of Vienna Austria;.. In the City of Guadalajara Mexico; and,.. In the City of Mendoza Argentina.. It is also in the process of establishing other new centers in Argentina, Brazil, South Africa and the United States of America..

    Original link path: /info/index/administration1/1
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: There are no twinning at the moment please try again later..

    Original link path: /twinnings
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: Choir of our Lady of Lebanon - Harissa.. Resurrection Group..

    Original link path: /organizations/index/1
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: next.. Baptisms 2014 (Part I).. Baptisms 2014 in Our Lady of Lebanon - Harissa Part I.. Baptisms 2013 (Part V).. Baptisms 2013 in Our Lady of Lebanon - Harissa Part V Forgiveness.. Baptisms 2013 (Part IV).. Baptisms 2013 in Our Lady of Lebanon - Harissa Part IV Miguel Gerges.. ريسيتال ديني مع الاب جان عقيقي.. بمناسبة يوم المنسيين ريسيتال  ...   Lady of Lebanon - Harissa Marwan Nasr et Léa El-Hachem.. Baptisms 2013 (Part III).. Baptisms 2013 in Our Lady of Lebanon - Harissa Part III Georges Bachaalany.. Baptisms 2013 part II.. Baptisms 2013 in Our Lady of Lebanon - Harissa Part II Isabella-Maria Salloum.. تمثال مريم أم النور.. تمثال مريم أم النور ر صنع هذا التمثال في مناسبة المؤتمر المريمي..

    Original link path: /news/index/1
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: upcoming events.. archive events.. زيارة ذخائر القديسة رفقا الى المزار.. زيارة ذخائر القديسة رفقا الى المزار السبت والأحد 26 - 27 تم وز الاستقبال عند.. Invalid Email.. احتفال عيد قلب يسوع.. قداس يترأسه غبطة البطريرك بشارة الراعي في بازيليك سيدة لبنان - حريصا بمناسبة.. الذكرى السنوي ة الأولى لتكريس لبنان والشرق الى قلب مريم الطاهر.. قداس الذكرى السنوي ة الأولى لتكريس لبنان والشرق الى قلب مريم الطاهر الأحد 15.. إزاحة الستار عن تمثال البابا القديس يوحن ا بولس الثاني.. في مناسبة إعلان  ...   السنوي لرابطة الأخوي ات.. القداس السنوي لرابطة الأخوي ات في بازيليك سيدة لبنان - حريصا.. قداس على ني ة السلام في الشرق الأوسط مع الناحين السوريين والعراقيين في لبنان.. قداس على ني ة السلام في الشرق الأوسط يترأسه البطريرك يوسف الثالث يونان.. قداس عيد الأيقونة العجائبي ة.. الأحد 24 تشرين الثاني الساعة الخامسة بعد الظهر قداس عيد الأيقونة العجائبي ة في.. سيدة لبنان تنشد الإستقلال.. سيدة لبنان تنشد الإستقلال.. توصيات المزار.. توصيات المزار الساعة العاشرة من قبل ظهر كل يوم، يحتفل بالذبيحة الإلهية..

    Original link path: /events/index/1
    Open archive

  • Title: Our Lady Of Lebanon | Harissa | Lebanon
    Descriptive info: Name.. Email.. Friend's Name.. Friend's Email.. Message.. خلوة روحية للمؤسسات في مركز بيت عنيا -حريصا في 18-4-2010.. Domenique.. Easter 2010.. Church Oum el nour.. Lourd Church.. Places in Harissa.. Gift Shop.. Eglises croix,Sainte Vierge.. Basilique.. statue Notre Dame - Harissa..

    Original link path: /photo_gallery/index/1
    Open archive



  •  


    Archived pages: 555